- 2 packages of Pillsbury Cookie Dough (the tube packaging works best). Don't get oatmeal, and don't get normal. Go heavy duty with the double chocolate chip.
- A pan....something that you would bake a cake in or something, just not too large.
- Oil to grease the bottom of said pan so the calzone doesn't stick.
- 2 packages of Reese's Pieces (you probably won't need all of them, and if the package is large then just buy one).
- Spray pan with oil to prevent sticking
- Using 1 package of cookie dough, line the bottom of the pan completely (like a pizza)
- Place desired stuffing on dough
|Prepare your arteries|
- Drape the 2nd package of cookie dough over the stuffing and base, and press down firmly. You want it to be like a calzone! We didn't really bother shaping ours, but if you wish you can shape it so it actually resembles a calzone and not...this...
|You wouldn't even guess what waits|
beneath the surface of this thing.