- Store bought Pillsbury Crescents (the one that comes in the tube. You know!)
- Your favorite deli ham
- Your favorite cheese (no need to get fancy... I like simple mozzarella)
- Green onion, chopped
- Unroll crescent mixture from packaging.
- Lay the dough so it is flat (do this on a baking tray).
- At one end of the dough, spread and sprinkle all of your ingredients. (Tear up the ham and put it there, sprinkle on the cheese, add the green onions. Simple right?)
- Roll up the dough (this will make it so the ingredients are on the inside of the crescents)
- Cut into portions, and bake as instructed. If the ingredients you added may burn or not cook fully, bake based on your judgement.
|Totally didn't edit this photo to make the food look better...|
And there you have it. Simple but delicious exam food. Cred to the sister yet again for the recipe. Hope if you try this recipe you like it, and if you do, make sure to comment, subscribe, or share with friends. Thanks!